Home Team NS has opened its latest clubhouse in Khatib, but despite its thrilling facilities, we are most excited about a new Thai restaurant there.
That restaurant is none other than Suki-Suki Thai Hot Pot, an all-you-can-eat Thai hot pot buffet place perfect for the upcoming cooler months.
On October 9, the restaurant announced in a Facebook post that it just got halal-certified.
All-you-can-eat Thai hot pot
The 2-month old restaurant offers a unique buffet experience for Thai food lovers.
It is also the sister brand of halal-certified Thai restaurant, Siam Kitchen.
Prices are as follows:
Lunch: Adult (S$17.90++), Child (S$13.90++)
Dinner: Adult (S$23.90++), Child (S$16.90++)
There is an additional charge of S$3.00 for Friday to Sunday, PH and eve of PH.
For the 80-minute buffet, customers can enjoy the following:
- 2 refillable soup bases
- Eat-all-you-can fresh beef, sliced chicken and home-made fish paste
- Unlimited servings of over 38 different vegetables, meatballs, mushrooms, tofu, rice and noodles
- Dipping sauces and condiments to spice things up
Diners also has the option to top-up:
- S$4.90++/pax for free-flow drinks and dessert
- S$10.90++/pax for premium items
Here’s a closer look at their offerings:
S$9.90++ Value Suki-Suki Set
If you are on a budget, Suki-Suki has a promotion this month for a set meal.
It is offering a Value Suki-Suki set for S$9.90++* per pax.
Eat set comes with:
- 2 soup bases of choice
- 3 trays of meat (beef / chicken)
- 1 meat ball platter
- Free-flow fresh vegetables, sauces and condiments
Diners can also get free-flow drinks for a top-up of S$2.90++ per pax.
Here’s where to find Suki-Suki Thai Hot Pot:
HomeTeamNS Khatib Club House, 2 Yishun Walk #01-01
Halal status: MUIS halal-certified
Monday to Thursday:
– 11:00am – 3:00pm (last order at 2:30pm)
– 6:00pm – 10:00pm (last order at 9:30pm)
Friday to Sunday, PH and eve of PH:
11:00 am – 10:00pm (last order at 9:30pm)