Homegrown cheesecake brand Cat & the Fiddle is celebrating its 7th anniversary by having a 1-for-1 promotion for whole cheesecakes.
The promotion is happening for two days only from 22 – 23 March, and is only available online on Cat & the Fiddle’s website.
Top 10 best sellers
The promotion is applicable to Cat & the Fiddle’s top 10 best-selling cheesecakes. Here they are, arranged based on price from lowest to highest:
- Over the Moon (Classic New York), $42.90
- Naughty and Nice (Devil’s Chocolate), $45.90
- The Modern Duke’s Pudding (OREO Cookies & Cream), S$45.90
- Apple of My Eye (Apple Crumble), $48.90
- Once In The Blue Moon (Blissful Blueberry), $48.90
- The Russian Whiskers (Juicy Mango), $48.90
- Charred Eclipse (Toasty Burnt Cheesecake), $52.90
- The Emperor’s Romance (Lychee), $52.90
- King Cat of the Mountain (Durian Mao Shan Wang), $55.90
- Maneki Neko (Tangy Lemon & Yuzu), $55.90
From $21.45 per cake
With the promotion, one whole cake could cost as low as $21.45, which is a pretty solid deal.
We added two King Cat of the Mountain cheesecakes to cart just for fun, and we’re happy to report that we’ll be paying $55.90 for both cakes (if we did check out lah).
Needless to say, if you choose a different pairing, the “free” cake will be the lower priced one.
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicable to selected flavours only.
- Sign up/log in as a member to enjoy the promotion.
- Customers are required to add 2 cakes into their cart, discount will be automatically applied to lower priced cake.
- All orders purchased from this Anniversary Sale must be collected/delivered before 20 April 2021, (Tuesday).
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, discounts and Cat Dollars.
- Continue reading T&Cs here.
Top image by Cat & the Fiddle.