Colourful lanterns, delicate mooncakes and moon-gazing—these are all the things typically seen and enjoyed during Mid-Autumn Festival. Now, homegrown curry puff brand Tip Top is making their mark by launching the world’s first Moonpuffs.
As its name suggests, the unconventional Moonpuff is essentially a hybrid of pastry-style mooncake with an outer flaky crust and inside the pastry is a variety of mooncake fillings.
And yes, each Moonpuff comes with the auspicious salted egg yolk centre.
The five flavours available are:
- White Lotus (smoother and richer than Lotus)
- Golden Jade (familiar sweet aroma of pandan)
- Red Bean
Boxed sets are available in these configurations:
- Box of 5 ($35, 1 Moonpuff of each flavour)
- Box of 5 ($35, choice of 5 Moonpuffs of any flavour)
- Three boxes of 5 ($89.70, 1 Moonpuff of each flavour)
- Three boxes of 5 ($89.70, choice of 5 Moonpuffs of any flavour)
Each box of Moonpuffs is freshly baked-to-order and requires a minimum of 3 working days required for orders to be fulfilled.
Self-Collection is also available at Century Square, Compass One and Raffles City Shopping Center outlets.
To order, visit https://tiptopmoonpuffs.oddle.me/en_SG. Available till 1 October 2020 or whilst stocks last.