Jolly Holly Holidays! That’s the message from Krispy Kreme as it gives its doughnuts a festive makeover.
New to the scene for 2020 are five Christmas doughnuts, with two of them consisting of Barry Callebaut’s finest Belgian Ruby and Gold Chocolate.
To ring in the festive cheer even more, the limited edition doughnuts are dressed in festive decorations like Santa’s costume and Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer.
The Christmas collection
The range includes:
- Rubies & Pearls: decorated with Sugar white Pearls and Red Icing Bow, topped with Barry Callebaut’s Finest Belgian Ruby Chocolate
- Rudolph: dipped in Barry Callebaut’s Finest Belgian Gold Chocolate and adorned with pretzel antlers and a red nose almost too cute to eat
- Santa Belly: a Custard Kreme filled doughnut inspired by the big guy himself
- Tiramisu Cake: a Chocolate Tiramisu Cake Doughnut topped with Tiramisu Crunched Glazed, decorated with festive holiday icing and golden sprinkles
- Tree of Hope: a Christmas tree festively decorated shell doughnut, filled with Millo Kreme.
Prices and bundle deals
Each doughnut is priced at S$3.50.
The doughnuts are also available in boxes of half dozen and a dozen. These cost:
- Half dozen: S$18.80 (Usual price S$21)
- Dozen: S$35 (Usual price S$42)
The Christmas range is available across all Krispy Kreme Singapore’s outlets from 14 November to 27 November 2020.
Krispy Kreme is a halal-certified establishment.