Can’t dine-in at your favourite restaurant? No problem.
Table Matters, a tableware brand in Singapore, is running an All-You-Can-Fit “Tableware Buffet” this week so you can stock up on pretty plates to zhng your meals at home.
All-You-Can-Fit Tableware Buffet
The buffet starts today (Oct. 1) and will be ongoing till Oct. 9.
For S$88 nett, shoppers can keep as many tableware items as they can fit into the provided Table Matter’s carton box within 10 minutes.
This isn’t the first time the tableware brand is running the “buffet”, though.
However, in past buffets, a tote bag was given instead of a box, thus making the current buffet relatively more exciting.
Here are some photos of the tableware that you can expect to chope:
In case you’re wondering about the size of the box, it is approximately 34.7L x 25.8H x 25.8W.
And from the photos posted by Table Matters, it looks like the box can hold quite a lot of items. Although, arranging them as nicely in 10 minutes might be challenging.
But, as long as your loot does not exceed the brim of the box and it is able to be sealed completely without any dent, the stuff is all yours.
That said, do take note of the terms and conditions below before you go.
Terms & Conditions
- All tableware must be able to fit inside the provide Table Matters Carton Box
- All fit in products cannot exceed the brim of Table Matters Carton Box
- Table Matters Carton Box Size – approx.(34.7L x 25.8H x 25.8W)cm
- The carton box must be able to seal completely without dent
- Maximum 1 piece per item per design
- Limited to 10 minutes buffet time per customer
- No extension of buffet time is allowed
- No timeout during buffet time
- Limited to 1 entry per day per customer
- Limited slots per day
- While stocks last
- Excludes Vintage Ceramic Cook Pot, Peranakan Coasters, Marble Coasters, Cutlery Sets, Glasswares, Serving boards, Serving Trays, placemats and Third Party products
- Table Matters reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time without prior notice.
The buffet is open on a per-booking basis.
To choose your buffet slot, make your booking here.
The buffet is only applicable at the Parkway Parade #B1-38 outlet.
Top photo by Table Matters Facebook Page.