Thai hotpot buffet restaurant Suki Suki Thai Hot Pot, sister brand of Siam Kitchen, has a second branch at SAFRA Toa Payoh and it just received its MUIS halal certification.
Its other outlet is located at HomeTeamNS Khatib.
Similar to that outlet, the SAFRA Toa Payoh branch offers an all-you-can-eat buffet starting from S$17.90++/pax.
Over 40 different buffet items
For the buffet, customers can enjoy the following:
- 2 refillable soup bases of interesting Thai flavours
- Eat-all-you-can fresh beef, sliced chicken and home-made fish paste
- Unlimited servings of over vegetables, meatballs, mushrooms, tofu, rice and noodles
- Thai dipping sauces and condiments to spice things up
Diners also has the option to top-up:
- S$4.90++/pax for free-flow drinks and dessert
- S$10.90++/pax for premium items
Here’s a closer look at their offerings:
Check out photos of the hotpot buffet as seen on social media:
If you’re looking for other places to eat in Toa Payoh, check out:
Address: 293 Lor 6 Toa Payoh, SAFRA Toa Payoh #01-04, Singapore 319387
Halal status: MUIS halal-certified
Monday to Thursday:
– 11:00am – 3:00pm (last order at 2:30pm)
– 6:00pm – 10:00pm (last order at 9:30pm)
Friday to Sunday, PH and eve of PH: 11:00 am – 10:00pm (last order at 9:30pm)
Reservation: Make your reservation here