Halal-certified prata restaurant Casuarina Curry on Macpherson Road is having a limited-time flash deal starting next week.
For S$7.90, diners get to enjoy an all-you-can-eat prata buffet for 90 minutes.
The prata buffet period spans across three hours from 3pm to 6pm.
The promotion will start on Sep. 27 and last till Oct. 1, 2021.
Note that the promotion is only valid at Casuarina Curry’s outlet on Macpherson Road.
Over 25 pratas to choose from
Casuarina Curry offers an assortment of prata such as the traditional Egg Prata and Prata Kosong, and also special ones like Egg Mushroom Cheese and Egg Onion Chilli Garlic.
Here are the pratas you can expect to have at the buffet:
Terms & Conditions
Here are the T&Cs you should know about the prata buffet:
- No limit of orders during the dining period. Maximum 2 items each order per person.
- The 90-minute timer starts when your first dish is served.
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts, offers, privilege cards and/or vouchers.
- Whilst stocks last. All orders will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Excessive wastage will be charged as the normal selling price of the item
- The dishes served in our buffet are for dine-in only (strictly no takeaways).
- Price inclusive of 7% GST.
- In lieu of safe distancing measures, we reserve the right to stop the promotion for crowd control. MOH and ESG dine-in regulations strictly apply.
Other food & drinks at Casuarina Curry
Though not included in the prata buffet, these offerings by the restaurant are also worth checking out if you still have stomach space.
Murtabak (from S$7)
Briyani (from S$7)
Fish Head Curry(from S$22)
Besides the cup of regular teh or kopi (S$1.30), Casuarina Curry also has a range of relatively new iced beverages that caught our eye.
Called the CHAI Bubble Tea Series, the range features four bubble tea drinks that are unique to the Indian eatery. They are: