Mamma Mia Trattoria E Caffè is a casual-style dining restaurant with outlets in Jewel and Suntec City.
On Apr 16, it announced on social media that both outlets are now halal-certified.
The cafe offers timeless Italian classics as well as exciting entries with cultural twists so here are some items you can expect to have at this latest halal restaurant in town.
Here are some pasta items on the menu:
- Spaghetti with Crab Meat & Burrata Sauce (S$18.50)
- Tortiglioni with Rustic Beef Oxtail Bolognese (S$18.50)
- Linguine with Spicy Chicken Katsu & Japanese Curry Sauce (S$13.50)
- Tortiglioni Cacio e Pepe (S$8.50)
The restaurant also serves baked rice and risotto.
- Sea Bass Fillet Lemon Risotto (S$16.50)
- Truffle Mushroom Risotto (S$15.50)
- Braised Beef Oxtail Cheese Baked Rice (S$18.50)
RELATED: Newly halal-certified eatery near Bugis offers Taiwan-inspired hot plates from S$16.90, milk shaved ice, and free-flow bubble tea
View the full menu here.
Currently, Mamma Mia Trattoria E Caffè has two outlets in two malls — one in Suntec City and another in Jewel.
Mamma Mia Trattoria E Caffè
- Suntec City Mall: 3 Temasek Boulevard, West Wing #B1-126A, Singapore 038983
- Jewel Changi Airport: 78 Airport Road #04-200 Singapore 819666
Halal status: MUIS halal-certified
Opening hours: 11.30am – 10pm daily
Instagram | Website